Training never stops!
In order to provide the best possible care to my patients, I continue expanding my knowledge and skills. From the breadth of the learned practice, I have spent the last year intensively dealing with the upper cervical spine and the head area (orofacial and cervical area) and its dysfunctions.
Among the courses I have been taking regularly are:
- high cervical dysfunction / birth trauma / traumatic birth
- Neurological differential diagnosis in infants, children and adults
- oral restrictions, tongue frenulum
- Osteopathy for children (e.g. Piet Dijs - Berlin, Eva Möckel, Noori Mitha- Schlangenbad, Henry Kleßen Mühlheim, Berlin)
- Osteopathy in Gynaecology - Women's Health (Martina Seidler - Potsdam)
- Biodynamics (e.g. Piet Dijs and Rene Briend - Berlin)
- Courses for the deepening of osteopathic techniques (among others Gerry Gajadharsingh - Munich)
- DO-Touch.net Advancing Skills in Osteopathy (Brian Degenhardt - Kirksville, MO, USA)
- Congresses on pediatrics, gynaecology, fascia (Berlin), Sutherland, alternation, A.T. Still (Bad Nauheim) Children's opäpädie (Berlin), feeding disorder and probe dependence, (Berlin)
- Participation to the 'osteopathische Kindersprechstunde' (Berlin)
- practice-oriented studies
- Methods of Scientific Work (Florian Schwerla - AFO, Idstein)