I speak French as well.
. . . . . . .
My training in osteopathy:
- 1997-2002 in-service training at College Sutherland Berlin
- 2003 Graduation with AFO (Academy of Osteopathy)
- 2004 Completion of alternative medicine exam
- Since 2003 I have regularly undertaken advanced training
Over the course of my ten years of working as a physical therapist in Berlin, I have taken courses in the following areas:
- Cyriax method of orthopedic medicine (Dos Winkel, Bremen)
- Certification in manual therapy (Kaltenborn/Evjent) (Mainz)
- Traditional Chinese medicine with a Chinese doctor, especially Qi Gong, and training with a Qi Gong master (Frau LI, Meister Tang, Berlin)
- Places I have worked:
- Various health centers in Berlin (Antje Pohl), including an outpatient rehabilitation center for sports injuries (Peter Fraßmann)
- Rudolph-Virchow Hospital in Berlin
- Training as physical therapist in Bad Iburg