Training never stops!
In order to provide the best possible care to my patients, I continue expanding my knowledge and skills.
Among the courses I have been taking regularly are:
- Osteopathy for children (e.g. Piet Dijs - Berlin, Eva Möckel, Noori Mitha- Schlangenbad)
- Osteopathy in gynecology, women’s health (Martina Seidler- Potsdam)
- Biodynamics (Piet Dijs, Rene Briand - Berlin)
- Congresses, among subjects like pediatrics, gynecology, fascia (Berlin), Sutherland, about the age, A.T. Still-(Bad Nauheim)
- osteopathic techniques (e.g. Gerry Gajadhharsingh)
- Participation to the osteopathischen Kindersprechstunde
- practical research projects and taken courses in scientific techniques